Returns are only accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Returned items must be unused, in its original packaging, and protective film must not be removed from the stainless steel products.
If a used item is returned, a stove for example: A 160.00$ refurbishing fee must be deducted from the refund along with a 60.00$ restocking fee.
Cancelling an order that has Not Shipped
Contact us by email @ email@example.com and we will stop the order and refund it in full (including the shipping cost)
Returning an item or order that has shipped
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The RMA will need to be placed on the box so we can identify it when it arrives.
- Ship it back at your cost and when the returned items arrive we will inspect for damage and apply the refund of the value of the items to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- If in the United States, to avoid custom fees you should ship it with USPS. If there are any collect charges, these fees will be removed from the applicable refund.
- The original shipping cost charged at the time the order as placed is non- refundable.
If the item(s) are refused, we will be charged for the return shipping cost/ return service fee and the amount will be deducted from the applicable refund.
Please see Canada post's policy here
Damaged items in transport
Send us photos by email @ email@example.com of the damage and the box that it came in
- We will then asses the best course of action.
- We will either replace the damaged part or open a case with Canada post
- If a case is opened, you must respond to Canada post’s communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the refund or exchange of the items will not be completed.
Shipped item is Late or Lost,
If the item has been shipped, and has not been received within the time frame indicated or if the items are stuck or lost. You must contact us and we will open an investigation with Canada Post.
A case will be opened with Canada post. You must respond to Canada post’s communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the item will not be able to reshipped or rectified.
Items not Picked Up (Post Office)
Items that get sent to your post office for pick up stay there for 10-15 days before they are shipped back to our facility.
Failure to pick up the package will result in a return service fee.
Once the order leaves our facility, we cannot change the address, name, reroute/redirect the shipment. If the address you place on the order does not get deliveries with the shipping companies mentioned above then we will have to wait for the items to come back to us. In this case we get charged the return shipping cost.
To re-ship the items to you we will need to charge you the return shipping cost back to us, and then once more to send it back to you.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.