Returning an order that has shipped
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. If anything is missing from your order, you have 30 days to notify us. We really do adhere to this, so we strongly encourage you to open your order upon delivery to make sure it is correct, even if your installation is planned for a later date.
- To proceed with a return, please send an email to email@example.com
- Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. Protective film must not be removed from the stainless steel products.
- You would then ship it back to us at your cost. When the returned items arrive, we will inspect for damage and apply the refund of the value of the items to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- If a used item is returned, a 160.00$ refurbishing fee will be deducted from the refund along with a 60.00$ restocking fee.
- If in Canada, we may be able to create a return shipping label for you and the cost will be deducted from the refund. If we cannot make the return shipping label, we will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The RMA will need to be placed on the box so we can identify it when it arrives.
- Returns from outside of Canada will have a deduction for each package/box returned to cover the import tax (usually around $55.00 CAD).
- The original shipping cost that was charged at the time the order was placed is non-refundable.
Cancelling an order that has Not Shipped
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop the order and refund it in full (including the shipping cost) as long as the order has not already shipped.
- If the shipment is refused or returned, we will be charged for the return shipping cost/ return service fee and the amount will be deducted from the applicable refund. Please see Canada post's policy here. This applies to all carriers.
Damaged items in transport
- If an item arrives damaged, please send an email to email@example.com including photos of the damage and the packaging it came in.
- We will then assess the best course of action and either replace the damaged part or open a case with the carrier.
- If a case is opened, you must respond to the carrier’s communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the refund or exchange of the items will not be completed
Items not Picked Up (Post Office)
- Shipments that get sent to your post office for pick-up will stay there for 10-15 days before they are shipped back to our facility. Failure to pick up the package will result in a return service fee. If you still wish to receive the shipment, we will have to charge you for the return service fee and the cost to re-ship it.
- Canada post and USPS. Once the order leaves our facility we cannot change the address and/or reroute the shipment. It will have to go through the process and it will find its way back here, at which time we will be charged the return service fee and re-ship cost. To re-ship the order, we will charge the return service fee and the re-ship cost. If you no longer want the products, we will deduct the return service fee from the value of the refund.