We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
Pay at your own pace with Affirm
How Affirm Works
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment providers. When you use Affirm to pay at Cubic Mini Wood Stove’s checkout, you can split your purchase into easy, automatic monthly payments. To use Affirm as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- Add items to your shopping cart as usual, and select Affirm as your payment method at checkout for orders between $XX and $XX (including taxes and shipping)
- Get set up: Use your mobile phone number and email to set up your Affirm plan within 60 seconds (subject to eligibility check and approval)
- Confirm your payment plan with Affirm—Cubic Mini Wood Stoves will process and ship your order as usual
- Make i.e. “12 or 24 monthly payments” to Affirm while you enjoy your purchase
Why use Affirm?
No impact on credit score
Using a Pay-in-4 Affirm payment plan won’t impact your credit score.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing Affirm as your payment method at checkout. Enter a few details to get a quick decision and complete your purchase.
Enable Autopay for easy payments
Turn on AutoPay and Affirm will automatically charge payments from your chosen payment method.
Interest and no fees
We don’t charge any fees. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account. Your APR may be different depending on your creditworthiness and where you are shopping. The exact terms that apply to your purchase will be given when you check out with Affirm.
Your rate will be 0–31.99% APR (where available and subject to provincial regulatory limitations). APR offered is based on creditworthiness and subject to an eligibility check. Not all customers will be eligible for 0% APR. Payment options depend on your purchase amount, may vary by merchant, and may not be available in all provinces/territories.
Actual payment option terms will be shown at checkout. A down payment (or a payment due today) may be required. Affirm accepts debit cards and PAD as forms of repayment on payment options. Select payment options may be eligible for repayment in the form of credit cards.
Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card when using it as a form of repayment. Sample payment options may be: a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks. For more information, please see https://www.affirm.com/en-ca/
Are there requirements to use Affirm?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard debit card (your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo)
- Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number and an email address
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
How do I sign up?
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity.
You’ll then enter a few details for a quick decision. If you’re approved, you will have the option to set up your repayment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Does Affirm do a credit check?
To learn more about Affirm and credit checks, please read this FAQ article on the Affirm help site.
I still have questions.