Returning an order that has shipped
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returned items must be unused and in the original packaging. The protective film must not be removed from the stainless steel products.
- If a used item is returned, a stove for example: A 160.00$ refurbishing fee must be deducted from the refund along with a 60.00$ restocking fee.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are in Canada we are able to create a return shipping label for you. The shipping cost back to us will be deducted from the refund. If we cannot make the return shipping label we will provide you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The RMA will need to be placed on the box so we can identify it when it arrives.
- You can ship it back at your cost and when the returned items arrive we will inspect for damage and apply the refund of the value of the items to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- If we cannot make the return shipping label for you, please mark the items as “return of goods” and that the country of origin is Canada. This is to ensure no import tax is charged on something we made. If there are any collect charges, duties or taxes to be paid these fees will be removed from the applicable refund.
- The original shipping cost charged at the time the order was placed is non- refundable.
- Returns from outside of Canada will have a 55.00$ (CAD) deduction for each package/box returned to cover the import tax.
Cancelling an order that has Not Shipped
- Contact us by email email@example.com. We will stop the order and refund it in full (including the shipping cost) As long as the order has not been shipped.
- If the shipment isrefused, we will be charged for the return shipping cost/ return service fee and the amount will be deducted from the applicable refund. Please see Canada post's policy here. This applies to all carriers.
Damaged items in transport
- If the items arrive damaged please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including photos of the damage and the packaging it came in.
- We will then asses the best course of action. We will either replace the damaged part or open a case with the carrier.
- If a case is opened, you must respond to the carrier’s communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the refund or exchange of the items will not be completed
Items not Picked Up (Post Office)
- Shipments that get sent to your post office for pick up stay there for 10-15 days before they are shipped back to our facility. Failure to pick up the package will result in a return service fee. If you still wish to receive the shipment we will have to charge for the return service fee and the cost to reship it.
- Canada post and USPS. Once the order leaves our facility we cannot change the address, reroute the shipment. It will have to go through the process and it will find its way back here. At which time we will be charged the return service fee. To re-ship the order we will charge the return service fee and the re-ship cost. If you no longer want the products then we will deduct the return service fee from the value of the refund. R